To apply for financial assistance with permanent housing, utilities, medications or other essentials bills:
Complete the online intake form on a PC
and email to
Paper copies are available in the Harrelson Center office (20 N 4th, Suite 214 Wilmington, NC 28401) from 10 AM-2 PM Monday – Friday.
Please follow these guidelines
when applying for emergency financial assistance:
- Fill-in ALL of the blanks on the front page of Intake Form.
- Attach a copy of your photo ID.
- Attach a copy of the lease agreement or bill in your name for which you are seeking assistance.
- Attach a copy of your last two pay stubs if applicable.
- Return completed application packet by email or to the above address. Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
- Please note that housing assistance is available for New Hanover, Brunswick and Pender Counties. Funding is not available for hotel stays.
Once you have submitted an application,
a Help Hub volunteer will follow-up with you between
10 AM - Noon; Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday.
Any questions, please call 910.769.5357.
We are taking preventative safety measures to mitigate the spread of COVID-19. Please be sure to wear a mask while on
the Harrelson Center campus, utilize hand sanitizing stations,
and keep a 6-foot distance.